This 100% pure silk habotai scarf captures the true colours and concepts portrayed in my artwork and the feel of the silk is on par with luxury brands. Made from silk habotai, the scarf is finished with a machine rolled baby hem for long lasting durability and an air of delicacy. The reactive inks mean your scarf colours will always remain as vibrant as the day you buy it.
Artwork printed scarves translate my artwork into a wearable format for your wearing and viewing pleasure. This is a limited edition item so once sold out, they will never be made again!
• Made from 100% silk habotai fabric
• Smooth surface with lustre
• Very soft to the hand and drapes beautifully
• Print is visible about 70% on the back side
• Each scarf is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal (Canada) and is made in a factory with OEKO-TEX certification for standardised and safe working conditions
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing
• Hand wash in cold water with phosphate free detergent, hang to dry, use cloth over silk when ironing on low heat setting
Duvet covers and sheet sets ship for free! Please allow approximately 28-29 days for this order to arrive at your doorstep. I will be in touch when the order has been placed, and when the order is ready to ship (with tracking notifications).
For scarves, please allow approximately 14 days for this order to arrive at your doorstep. I will be in touch when the order has been placed, and when the order is ready to ship (with tracking notifications).
Your bedding order is custom printed just for you, and I want you to love it. If you think that your order has a flaw or it is not what you expected, I want to make it right. You have 25 days from when your order has shipped from my partner factory to let me know if there’s an issue. Check your order promptly after you receive it to avoid missing the window.
For scarves, you can submit a request for me to correct a flaw within 30 days of the latest estimated delivery date. Exchanges may be available in the form of a replacement order for sizing, style, and colour issues.